NORWEGIANS FOR RON PAUL

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What Is Wrong with the Austrian Business Cycle Theory?

Our latest meetup was at Civita's seminar with Dr. George Cooper and his book The Origin of Financial Crises.

The talk, a couple of commentaries, and questions and answers were video taped.

Between 06:50 and 07:10 Dr. Cooper mentions the Austrian School of Economics:



Between 06:20 and 09:22 you can hear my question and see and hear Dr. Cooper's response (he does not know what is wrong with the Austrian Business Cycle Theory):



You can see the entire event here.

1 comment:

Haydensophie said...

Hi Norwegian !
My name is André (Andrew) I'm from Brazil, and I'm trying to learn Norwegian language. May you help me, giving me some explanations by e-mail?. I ever wanted understand this language. It's vey Hard???
Hug!

cruzadainfinita@yahoo.com.br